The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, is currently conducting the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME.
Candidates are sitting for the exam across the country.
The exercise which began on Friday March 9 will end March 17 2018.
Below are requirements and steps on how to check your result.
1. Your PIN
2. Your Serial Number or Registration Number
Steps to follow
1. Visit JAMB official website – www.jamb.org.ng
2. Once it opens, check the upper right side of the website
3. Insert your PIN, Serial No or Reg Number
4. When JAMB 2018 RESULT comes up, print out the copies for further usage.
Meanwhile, JAMB has stated that the results will not be released immediately as it did in 2017.
Registrar of the Board, Ishaq Oloyede, disclosed this during a recent press conference.
Oloyeded said, “We want to monitor everything that happens through our CCT cameras.
“Last year, we proved a point that there is nothing extraordinary in the immediate release of results but we had to cancel some results when we found out what happened in some centres.
”So, if we have to take two or three days to look at the conduct of the candidates before releasing the result so as to minimise cancellation, then we will do so