The 2018 UTME has ended, candidates have checked their results and are preparing for admission.
However, some candidates might need to consider a change of course and institution before the 2018/2019 admission processes begin in higher institutions across the country.
So, if you are considering either a change of course or a change of institution for any reason, here is a step by step guides on how to go about it as explained by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
Board extends deadline for 2018 UTME registration till February 11, 2018play
JAMB Candidiates in a CBT Centre during registration (JAMB)
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.