THE SUN: A socio-political group, South-East Election Boycott Forum, has threatened to mobilise Igbo across the country to boycott this month’s general elections if there is no firm promise by the leading presidential candidates to work for the creation of an additional state for the zone. The group specifically criticised the National Assembly for refusing to endorse the creation of at least one state in the region. In a statement by Dr. Richard Ndubuaku, the South-East Election Boycott Forum said it would lead a campaign for the boycott of the March 28 and April 11 general elections, insisting that the injustice done to the Igbo must be corrected. It contended that trillions of naira had been lost by the Igbo due to inequality, disparity and injustice in comparison to other regions in the country. The group said: “We have the overwhelming support of all the major Ndigbo groups, such as professional bodies, students, women groups, town union leaders and Ndi-Eze to mention but a few. “The government must guarantee the safety of all Ndigbo, wherever they are residing or may choose to reside within the country at all times. “We request for the immediate suspension indefinitely, of all scheduled elections to enable the delineation of the new state boundaries, local government, electoral wards, federal constituencies, including senatorial zones.” This is, therefore, a clarion call for the Ndigbo patriots to commence action immediately for serious campaign for the 2015 general elections boycott in the South-East states of Nigeria until all the conditions above are fully implemented.