The Nigeria Police force has invited applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the force as constables.
In a Public announcement published on The Nation Newspaper and signed by CSP Jimoh Moshood, the force listed methods of application needed for the recruitment exercise.
- You must have a functional email address and a Mobil Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Visit policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The Number is Case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No Email and / or phone number can be used to register more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this partial or candidates emails/telephones.
- Application closes six weeks from the date of this publication which was Wednesday, 7th February 2018.